Hi guys,I hope you’re all doing well! It’s finally Thursday and the weekend is in close sight! So as most of you know, this recent year; Black Masks became a ‘thing’. If you have no idea what a Black Mask is, let me give you some insight. The Black Mask is a peel-off mask which contains vitamins to soften your skin but also contains activated bamboo charcoal which removes/extracts the blackheads from your face.
By using the Peel-Off Black Mask, it is said to…
- Peel away blackheads instantly.
- The activated charcoal helps draw out deep-rooted bacteria.
- Re-balance and restore skin for a glowing complexion.
- Helps combat spot-causing bacteria.
- Tightens enlarged pores.
- Controls facial skin oils.
- Improves blood circulation in your face.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and silky.
How to use?
The mask itself is really easy to apply. All you need to do is..
- Clean your face thoroughly and dry.
- Using a brush, spoon or your finger; apply the mask evenly to your face.
- Leave mask for 20-30 minutes until it’s completely dry.
- Peel off mask
Where to buy?
You can purchase Black Masks on most beauty sites and online retailers such as eBay and Amazon. They all range from roughly £5.00 – £10.00 depending on the brand you buy. I’ll add a link on my products page for you to check out.
I’m not going to lie guys, the mask is PAINFUL! If like me you have ‘peach-fuzz’ on your face; it will rip out those tiny hairs, along with your blackheads. Guaranteed every time I use this mask, my eyes end up streaming with tears. Also, if you have sensitive skin, this mask may not be for you as it does leave redness and can be a little harsh to your face.
Results wise however, it certainly does the job and removes your blackheads; to the point you can visibly see them stuck to the mask once it has been removed. Once my mask has been peeled off and my face has been washed and cleansed, it feels so soft and my nose pores are pretty much non existent again. As they say, pain is beauty and this product is a prime example.
Go check out my Products page if you’re interested in purchasing or buying for a gift. If you’re not doing so already; you can follow me on..
Instagram – levimariaevans
Snapchat – levimaria23
Twitter – @LMEBeauty
Thanks for reading guys! Until next time..
All my love, Levi-Maria.